Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings not saved to library. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

Looking for the new Direct Storage Access option in my Arlo Pro 3 base station

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Mikey94025
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I want to try out the new Direct Storage Access announced yesterday: https://kb.arlo.com/000062337/What-is-Direct-Storage-Access-and-how-do-I-use-it.  I have an Arlo Pro 3 base station (VMB4540) that should be supported, but my iPhone app's Local Storage Settings screen doesn't have anything marked "Direct Storage Access".  My VMB4540r2 base station is running firmware 1.12.2.0_207_aa40f04.  It says "No updates available" if I click on the firmware version to try and update my Arlo firmware manually.  Is a new firmware version coming with the new Direct Storage Access feature?

53706.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Mikey94025
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Oh... I see now from another post that iPhone is coming soon whereas Android is currently supported (this wasn't explained in the support article):

Direct Storage Access feature is now available on Android, and will be available on iOS shortly pending approval from our technology partner.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation