Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 15 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ironDogs
Tutor
Tutor

Everytime I login to the Arlo Web Portal from my PC, I get a "We don't recognize this device" message and I have to verify from my phone. This is a pain. Why doesn't the Web Portal recognize my PC?

4 REPLIES 4
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Which browser are you using?

@ironDogs wrote:

Everytime I login to the Arlo Web Portal from my PC, I get a "We don't recognize this device" message

At what stage do you see this message?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
ironDogs
Tutor
Tutor

I'm using Chrome 64-bit Version 78.0.3904.70

I get the message after I enter my login information

challenged1
Initiate
Initiate

I am having the same issue with my ultra system and I am using firefox.  I also get same issue using chrome or IE though.  Extremely aggravating.  If wife takes phone with her I can't get on system.

challenged1
Initiate
Initiate

After messing with this for 2 days I found a way around it.  If you have a second email account you can share the devices with it.  You do lose some settings but once you have it all setup its not a big deal.  you will have all access to see all cameras that you share.  Painful way around it but it works.  also on the second account when you are creating it make sure to remove the check mark for 2 factor authentication.  Keep in mind its easier to hack your account this way so make sure you have a secure password for it.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 15 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation