Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 camera system in black - UK

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mysearch
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I am in the UK, where amazon are now selling the Pro 3 camera system in white - see link below for reference. However, videos on the Pro 3 suggest this product is available in black. Does anybody know when this product will be available in the UK in black. Cannot find any other sources of information. Would appreciate any update. Thanks.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07XZQSWPM/ref=twister_B07Y2JNV6H?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 REPLIES 2
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

An alternative is to get black "skins" for the Ultra and Pro 3 cameras.

Then again, you may have trouble tracking those down. Arlo supplies take time to reach the UK.

With accessories like these, there is less likelihood of problems when you buy from alternative suppliers.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Mysearch
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, thank you for the reply. You are right, the skins on sale in the UK appear to only be for the PRO-2 shape camera, although many retailers do not highlight this fact. The other problem is that all the other mounts/fittings would be white, which I am assuming would be black, if I were able to buy a black version of PRO-3. While I came to the obvious conclusion that the PRO-3 was not available in the UK at this time, another fact not highlighted in any of the promotional videos, reviews or on the Arlo website, I was hoping that Arlo might, at least, have some approximate release date, which they might like to share with the potential customer base in the UK.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation