Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Library not updating after notification - Pro 3

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
falconbrad
Aspirant
Aspirant

I couldn’t find a more recent thread on this, but I see that there are a few dormant ones, so I’m wondering if anyone is still having issues with the Library taking forever to update. I’ll get notifications of activity, complete with a screenshot or video in the notification (this is on iOS), but when I click through to open the app, there will be no corresponding video in my Library. It takes at least 10 minutes and sometimes hours for the Library to update.

I just installed this system in the last week and this problem has been persistent since it was set up. I have a 3x camera Pro 3 system, latest FW, running the latest iOS app.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

falconbrad,

Do you see the same behavior when using the web client or does this only occur on your iOS device?

JamesC

falconbrad
Aspirant
Aspirant

That's a great question... Next time that I get a notification and I don't see it in the iOS app, I will sign onto the web portal to see if it pops up there. To be honest, I've been messing with my notification settings, modes, activity zones, etc quite a bit to get everything dialed in. I think I'm done messing around now, so I'll just see how the system performs over the next week and see if the problem persists.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation