Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
fenton11
Guide
Guide
Where to start. I have the following outstanding issues and wanted to know if anyone is experience the same.

1. Recordings don’t upload to the cloud but upload to the local usb drive I have connected to the hub. The only way the cameras record to the cloud is if the smart notifications are on. Wasn’t like that before. I wonder if Arlo is trying to save space on the cloud.
2. When I open the app on the iPhone I get the message “your device is not connected” on all 4 of my cameras.
3. The charging cord that came with the system to charge the cameras works half the time. I have to keep plugging and unplugging the charger to get the camera to charge.

I’m starting to regret buying this system as the problems are piling up. Maybe if they did good testing before releasing firmware or iOS updates the system would work. Customer Service is pretty much non existent. No one responds.
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

fenton11,

1. Do you have an active Arlo Smart subscription? For Arlo Pro 3 content to be saved to the cloud, a Smart subscription is required.

2. The development team is investigating reports of this issue, we will provide an update as soon as we have more information.

3. Be sure the charging cable and camera are clean and free of debris, if the magnetic connection is not seated properly, this could result in the symptoms you describe.

JamesC

fenton11
Guide
Guide
Yes I have the arlo premier subscription. Since arlo isn’t living up to their part please provide me with a credit this month. Thanks.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

fenton11,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation