Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
JamesC Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Pro 3.PNG

Shine Like a Pro.

Keep an eye on your home or business day and night with Arlo Pro 3. Easily install in minutes, and view video directly from your phone.

For more information about your Arlo Pro 3 System, and some other helpful resources, check out the links below:

Arlo Knowledge Base

YouTube

If you have any questions about the Arlo Pro 3 system, post down below and we'll get to each one as soon as we can. If you need additional help, visit Arlo Support for more articles and resources.

Buy your Arlo Pro 3 System now at Best Buy!

Thank you for being part of the Arlo family!

SamuelNewton Aspirant
Aspirant
WHEN will Arlo Pro 3 in BLACK be released in UK? I’m waiting to purchase as the BLACK edition is shown on Arlo website. ONLY white edition currently available at Amazon.co.uk

Am I wasting my time, waiting to purchase BLACK edition? I WANT TO BUY ARLO PRO 3 SOON!
JamesC Community Manager
Community Manager

SamuelNewton,

Keep an eye on arlo.com for availability information. Once the black Pro 3 is available, the website will be updated with information on where to buy.

JamesC

SamuelNewton Aspirant
Aspirant
That’s my concern, James. The UK Arlo website hasn’t been updated to show that WHITE Arlo Pro 3 is even available yet... which it is, from Amazon. It seems one cannot rely on the Arlo website.

I think, what I wish to understand is that: is there a genuine plan to launch black-edition in the UK? Thank you for your first, quick response however.
JamesC Community Manager
Community Manager

SamuelNewton,

Currently, Arlo Pro 3 in white is available in UK/Europe on Amazon. We're in the process of updating our websites to reflect the retailers where Pro 3 can be purchased. We do plan to release Pro 3 in black in the UK but I do not have a specific ETA for this.

JamesC

LLH007 Initiate
Initiate

Is there any Arlo trade-in program ?

Guru StephenB Guru
Guru

@LLH007 wrote:

Is there any Arlo trade-in program ?

Not at present (and I don't think they've ever offered one in the past).

SamuelNewton Aspirant
Aspirant
I see that Pro3 in black has now disappeared from the Arlo website. Is this a suggestion and/or confirmation that the UK will no longer see black released? If not, surely there’s an updated ETA to share?
Guru StephenB Guru
Guru

@SamuelNewton wrote:
I see that Pro3 in black has now disappeared from the Arlo website. 

No idea on that.  But I do want to point out that you could alternatively get a third-party black skin (Wasserstein sells one in the UK).

Sensei michaelkenward Sensei
Sensei

There was an earlier conversation about this not long ago. My memory is that Arlo isn't going to produce skins, but there are replacement "housings" for Ultra and Pro 3 cameras.

VMA5200H-10000SArlo housing

These are on the US website at $24.99.

So you should be able to buy a white camera and replace the housing. But quite when these will land in Europe is anybody's guess. Past experience suggests it could be some time, if ever.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
SamuelNewton Aspirant
Aspirant
That has helped hugely. Thank you. I missed this post. What about the magnetic wall-mount part, that will not be in black if purchased with camera. Is this also sold separately on US website in black? Also, do you we know that Arlo will ship to UK from US website?
Sensei michaelkenward Sensei
Sensei

Arlo's supply of bits and pieces has always been a mystery. It is anybody's guess when things will arrive.

This has become even more complicated following the recent announcement that Arlo is throwing in the towel when it comes to supplying Europe directly and has got into bed with someone else.

Arlo | Press Release | Verisure

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Guru StephenB Guru
Guru
Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation