Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Felix-DC
Aspirant
Aspirant
When I go onto the front or back porch or have guests over, I don’t want my cameras to be recording or notifying me of activity and draining batteries. So, I just manually disarm, but then I have to remember to arm cameras once guests leave. I wish there was a timed disarm all devices option (I.e. disarm for X hours). That would give me so much peace of mind. Thoughts?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Edinburgh_lad1
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
You posted this in the wrong section. There's a separate section for ideas, and if you'd searched, you'd have realised that this idea had been posted before. So, why don't you search for that post and add your support there.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Edinburgh_lad1
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
You posted this in the wrong section. There's a separate section for ideas, and if you'd searched, you'd have realised that this idea had been posted before. So, why don't you search for that post and add your support there.
Felix-DC
Aspirant
Aspirant
Oh sorry. I’ll do that
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Felix-DC   You can submit this idea in the "Arlo Idea Exchange" forum here. It is a good idea and other have also suggested it. I  would like to see it also. 

Felix-DC
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, it looks like it was suggested five years ago and has a good deal of support. Surprised nothing has been done.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation