Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I have payed my subscription but it remains inactive.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
AustinM190
Tutor
Tutor

I payed my subscription and was billed twice for it but it remains in active. I try to use the chat but it sends back with this message "After reviewing your account, it appears that you are not entitled to live agent support." I have been a paying customer for two years and there should be a better way to get support.

6 REPLIES 6
AustinM190
Tutor
Tutor

At first glance, these cameras seem promising, but don't be fooled by their functionality. The real nightmare begins when you encounter their subscription and abysmal customer service.

During the activation process, I was charged twice for my subscription, a mistake that should have been rectified swiftly. However, attempting to reach out to their customer support was an exercise in futility. The only available communication channel is through their app, where I received a robotic response stating, "After reviewing your account, it appears that you are not entitled to live agent support."

The lack of accountability and responsiveness from their support team is utterly disappointing.

Save yourself the headache and avoid these cameras altogether. No matter how well they function, the absence of reliable customer support renders them unfit for anyone seeking peace of mind. Don't make the same mistake I did. Choose a brand that values its customers and stands behind its products.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

AustinM190
Tutor
Tutor

There needs to be a faster way to remedy issues like these, I have wasted hours of my day trying to get this fixed.

I am still waiting for an email 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Has support reached out to you?

goraner
Aspirant
Aspirant

Upon initial assessment, these cameras may appear promising, but don't let their functionality deceive you. The true ordeal unfolds when you encounter their subscription model and dismal customer service.

Upon activating the cameras, I encountered a double charge for my subscription, an error that should have been swiftly rectified. However, attempts to reach out to their customer support proved futile. The only available channel of communication was through their app, where I received a robotic response stating, "After reviewing your account, it appears that you are not entitled to live agent support."

The lack of accountability and responsiveness from their support team is deeply disappointing.

Save yourself the frustration and steer clear of these cameras altogether. Despite their functional capabilities, the absence of dependable customer support renders them unsuitable for anyone seeking peace of mind. Learn from my experience and  opt for a brand that prioritizes its customers and stands by its products.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation