Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Have camera showing low battery, have charged but still showing and I can't connect with

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
deano649
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a camera, Pro 3, that shows low battery and will not charge.  I replaced the camera, put that camera on home charger and it will not charge and it will not connect to system, it continues to show low battery?  Is the camera bad? I set it up in the house and connected the charge to it and it still will not work.

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have another Pro 3/Pro 4, or perhaps an Ultra?  

If you do, try swapping the battery and see if you can charge it in the other camera.

deano649
Aspirant
Aspirant

I swapped batteries and got the same message.  I swapped cameras and plugged the camera in and then got the same message with a fully charged battery.  I replaced the outside camera with my spare, and it charges and works fine so I am sure the solar panel is also working.  No matter where I put the first camera, I plug it in the house charger and still get the low battery alert.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@deano649 wrote:

I swapped batteries and got the same message.  I swapped cameras and plugged the camera in and then got the same message with a fully charged battery.  I replaced the outside camera with my spare, and it charges and works fine so I am sure the solar panel is also working.  No matter where I put the first camera, I plug it in the house charger and still get the low battery alert.

Then it sounds like something is wrong with the camera.  

The warranty is 1 year - if it is still covered you can talk to Arlo support and ask for an RMA. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation