Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Lchurch69
Follower
Follower

I purchased the Arlo Pro 3 camera and base thinking that I would have 7 days of cloud storage.  I guess that is incorrect, so now I am at the point that I was thinking of purchasing more product (camera's) but now I am at a crossroads and looking at other vendors that do have some type of free cloud storage.  

5GG28C7LA2D4F

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lchurch69,

Arlo Pro 3 comes with a trial plan for Arlo Smart allowing for 3 months of Arlo Smart service and cloud storage. After the trial expires, to continue enjoying the benefits of Arlo Smart, you must subscribe to a plan. For more information on Arlo Smart plans, take a look here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lchurch69,

Arlo Pro 3 comes with a trial plan for Arlo Smart allowing for 3 months of Arlo Smart service and cloud storage. After the trial expires, to continue enjoying the benefits of Arlo Smart, you must subscribe to a plan. For more information on Arlo Smart plans, take a look here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation