Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Granting access - no devices found

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Myoder2004
Tutor
Tutor
I'm having issues granting account access to a second user...read several posts on here but still no luck.

I'm the primary account, I've sent my wife an invite through the in-app "grant access" option, selecting all of our connected devices as well as admin privileges.

She gets the link in her email to create an account to accept invite, we follow the link, create account, and confirm the account via the arlo generated email. When I log her into the arlo app on her phone, there are no devices, just the option to add new devices like a fresh account.

Multiple threads have suggested deleting the invite/user and resenting. I have done so three times with no change in the result.

I do notice when I go into my app and check grant access, she still shows as pending even though she accepted the invite via the email from Arlo.

What am I missing here? It looks like we are doing everything correctly on our end in following the instructions but something is missing.

Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

She is using the same email address to create her Arlo account as was used to send the invitation, right? You can't switch them for this purpose.

Myoder2004
Tutor
Tutor
She is.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's kinda like you're skipping a step but that doesn't sound likely. Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here to see if they can check things out in the backend.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation