Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Faulty camera - support is dragging out the resolution

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ScOut3R
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I purchased 4 set of Pro 3 cameras with a Hub. After the first storm (two weeks after purchase) one of the cameras started draining the battery at an unusual speed. At 85% charge the camera went offline. I found water (big droplets) within the case. After drying it out the camera, though reluctantly, started charging. After it was fully charged I kept using it, considering the situation a fluke. After the next storm the same thing happened (4 weeks after purchase), so I reached out to support.

Since then support keeps delaying by telling me that they are organising a replacement for me. This has been going on for over two months, the camera keeps getting wet and now it won't even charge after drying it out.

I'd like to ask the Community if anyone had difficulties with the support before and how you got your case resolved.

Kind regards,

ScOut3R

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @ScOut3R

Thank you for providing your feedback. I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 42528753

ScOut3R
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you @ShayneS  , I really appreciate it.

My case id with Support is 42391810 (if it helps).

Kind regards,

ScOut3R

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ScOut3R

You should be contacted shortly.

Thank you!

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation