Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
cwilson0607
Follower
Follower

Just got 4 Arlo Pro 3 cameras installed this weekend. Getting lots of motion alerts and wanted to set up a schedule. Is it possible to create a schedule for each camera? Or is it a universal schedule for all devices connected to the Base Station?

Thanks,

Carl

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cwilson0607,

You can schedule individual cameras by creating custom modes that only include rules for the cameras you want to be active. For example, if you have 4 Arlo Pro 3 cameras and you want cameras "a" "b" and "c" to be active at a certain time, create a custom mode with rules for cameras "a" "b" and "c" but no rules for camera "d" and then schedule that mode for the desired time slot.

For more information on how to do this, take a look at the following articles:

How do I create a mode with different rules for each Arlo Wire-Free or Arlo Pro Wire-Free camera?

How can I set a schedule for my camera in my Arlo account?

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cwilson0607,

You can schedule individual cameras by creating custom modes that only include rules for the cameras you want to be active. For example, if you have 4 Arlo Pro 3 cameras and you want cameras "a" "b" and "c" to be active at a certain time, create a custom mode with rules for cameras "a" "b" and "c" but no rules for camera "d" and then schedule that mode for the desired time slot.

For more information on how to do this, take a look at the following articles:

How do I create a mode with different rules for each Arlo Wire-Free or Arlo Pro Wire-Free camera?

How can I set a schedule for my camera in my Arlo account?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation