Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Continuous Video Recording

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Allen012
Tutor
Tutor

Hello!  Regarding CVR, I understand you have to subscribe to the "plan".  How much is this per month or per camera and is it separate to the normal plan that can be purchased to utilize the smart features of the camera?  I've got a 3 month free subscription to the Arlo smart plan.  Is CVR included in this?

I've got 3 cameras and want CVR on all 3.  Can the included charging cable be used as the AC plug in required for CVR?  Once I've recorded several hours of footage can I simply go in and grab and save any portion of the the recording I want?  Lets say it's not a portion that was flagged for motion or sound, but just some random area.  Can I save these non-flagged sections of the CVR?  Odds are if you actually have a break-in there may be a lag in the time of the break-in to the time motion was flagged so I'm mainly thinking about the 10-30 seconds leading up to the motion flagged event and if I can save that specific portion?  Also, is this all on the cloud or is it getting saved to the SD card in the Hub?  Is 128gb the max size card for the Hub?  This is only like 300 minutes at 2K.    Sorry for all the questions and thx for any input.  

Lastly, has anyone traded up to the Ultra2 from the Pro3?  Worth it?  

2 REPLIES 2
K80Shooter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I cant be of much help as I do not have the CVR plan but I can tell you that it is $9.99 per camera per month.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Go to Settings, Subscription and check out the plans, both singly and as a full plan.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation