Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
monkeybadger
Tutor
Tutor

Hi,

I bought an Arlo floodlight before Christmas and set it up fine, including setting up a 3 month trial.

Now that it has ended I cannot setup a paid subscription, the app just does not let you get past the VISA screen. I tried different cards but it was the same outcome. I finally tried in a browser and although no error appeared, when I checked the developer console, there is an error coming back from the server

{"data":{"error":"8030","message":"You entered an invalid zip code. Please update and try again.","reason":"Postal code is invalid"},"success":false}

The problem is I'm using a UK post code, and it does not accept it. So I tried different ways, including no space etc, but no luck. I can see I'm not the only person to have this issue, however I cannot see a resolution other than "someone will reach out

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
monkeybadger
Tutor
Tutor
The solution was to change the postcode I was using (Northern Ireland) to a London one. Billing was unaffected by using an incorrect postcode.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

monkeybadger,

Have you contact the support team regarding this issue? Do you have a ticket number I can reference and request a status update?

JamesC

monkeybadger
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, no. Where do I do that?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

monkeybadger,

Take a look at the link here for contact options: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

JamesC

monkeybadger
Tutor
Tutor
Thank you. I have raised case 42341776
monkeybadger
Tutor
Tutor
The solution was to change the postcode I was using (Northern Ireland) to a London one. Billing was unaffected by using an incorrect postcode.
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation