Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can’t turn off push notifications

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Yeehaa
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve read numerous threads on this topic and I’ve tried every solution. I  All I know is, I have deselected all smart notifications and I have no activity zones, and I still get notified on all 4 cameras. I would dearly love to turn two cameras off, but my only option seems to be to mute notifications for all 4 cameras, and that only gives me 4 time options, or cancel my account? I’m stunned honestly how such an simple application doesn’t seem to have an easy solution. Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

Do you want no notifications at all? Have you turned off push notifications in the mode>rules for each cam? If you want to turn a certain cam off you can in the device setting for that cam. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

Do you want no notifications at all? Have you turned off push notifications in the mode>rules for each cam? If you want to turn a certain cam off you can in the device setting for that cam. 

Yeehaa
Aspirant
Aspirant

dcfox1 you nailed it! I went back and realized I hadn’t saved the push notification settings. Your suggestion made me look more closely and I’m very grateful! Thank you

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation