Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't pay for subscription?

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
wcmary
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there -

My trial expired and I'm trying to pay for my subscription.  I can get to the credit card page, but there is no box to continue...  There's a box grayed out called "Update Payment" that never becomes visible even after I put in my cc info (and I've tried several working credit cards), as well as text that says, "By clicking "Agree and Confirm Payment", I accept"...  Except there is no button to click anywhere, much less one that says "Agree and Confirm Payment."  

I've tried this on Safari and Chrome on my Macbook, tried to do it on my phone...  Can't seem to give you my money.  Any advice?

8 REPLIES 8
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @wcmary

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Have you tried clearing your web pages cache?

wcmary
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, the issue persists, and yes I've tried clearing the cache.  Tried on iPhone Safari, iPhone Chrome, Mac Safari, Mac Chrome, Mac Edge...  same result every time.

. I can send a screenshot if you give me a place to send it.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@wcmary wrote:

I can send a screenshot if you give me a place to send it.

You can send a private message (PM) using the envelope icon in the upper right of the forum.  You can attach .jpg and .png images to those posts (or include a download link to dropbox, google drive, etc).

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Yes, as StephenB mentioned you can send it via PM. 

Thanks!

wcmary
Aspirant
Aspirant

CONCLUSION:

After sending the PM to Shayne, the web page suddenly became fixed and I was able to subscribe.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for the update. Please let me know if you experience any other issues. 

TPT3
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS I am having the same issue trying to update my credit card number and chat help has not provided any help. I change my card information and have no active button to click to approve. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@TPT3

Have you double checked address, cc number, postal code? The below article may help. 

https://kb.arlo.com/000062542/How-do-I-change-the-payment-method-for-my-Arlo-account

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation