Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

CVR and timeline!

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Brookequick
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m having further bigger  issues. Can not get a response from support despite responding to my case. See previous cases. And cannot get an answer to phone calls. Now I  have the NBN which I had installed specifically to increase bandwidth (in case that was an issue with the big gaps in my CVR. Now, my timelines are absolutely shocking (2x CVR subscriptions)
! I’ve reset, re synced all cameras...this issue needs to be resolved ASAP. all cameras are within good bandwidth signal and have no interference. The internet itself is up to speed and should have absolutely no difficulty in uploading the CVR.   It is imperative that these cameras provide peace of mind in a dire situation! So sick I having no answers & no help. See below image where ADSL was switched to NBN. Timeline hasn’t worked properly since and night vision won’t work on one of the cameras. I’ve re-synced and reset multiple times (lost previous timelines because since reset and resubscribing). 

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Brookequick,

I've escalated your open support ticket on this issue and requested a status update. An agent should be reaching out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation