Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
CarrieT93
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a camera which stopped working. When I ejected the battery, I could see that all of the connectors were fully corroded. I can't get through to Support, getting this message: "After reviewing your account, it appears that you are not entitled to live agent support."  However their website indicates that I should have access to online support for up to a year after purchase and I am not at my year's anniversary yet. Any way to get through to a live human being?

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CarrieT93,

It sounds like moisture may have entered the battery compartment and caused the issue. This could happen if the camera housing was not properly sealed.

JamesC

dcfox1
Master
Master

@JamesC  Is it also part of the new policy that even under Warranty they are not entitled to a Live Agent support W/O a sub as he said he is under the 1 year warranty? I have seen several post of people stating this. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Support contact options are a bit different depending on where you are in your warranty period. For more details on this, take a look here: Arlo Support Options

JamesC

CarrieT93
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I have the "no plan" but am under the one-year warranty, but their system won't let me access the Live Chat Assistant.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CarrieT93,

Check to make sure you have the latest version of the Arlo mobie app. If you're within your warranty period, you should have access to Chat.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation