Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Availability of solar panels for Arlo Pro 3

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
billgolden42
Aspirant
Aspirant

Does anyone know when the VMA5600 solar panels will be available again for purchase? I purchased 5 cameras, they drain fairly quickly, and I'd love to install solar panels. (I guess the advertised time for maintaining a battery charge is for when there is zero motion in front of the cameras for that advertised time.)

Side notes: 1) The Support person was friendly and spoke English, but he spent an inordinate amount of time verifying my account and then never quite understood that I was asking about when these solar panels would be available. I finally said goodbye without getting my question answered. 2) Interestingly, I can't even plug the model number into the model field above! I hope that this was a worthwhile purchase...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ddavtian5
Guide
Guide

Are you in US? Arlo brand available in Best Buy, Home Depot. And I see  other brands on Amazon.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ddavtian5
Guide
Guide

Are you in US? Arlo brand available in Best Buy, Home Depot. And I see  other brands on Amazon.

billgolden42
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you! I searched Amazon, but I didn't think to look at other store websites. Duh!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation