Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Audio detection

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
NoorArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello Everyone,
I have tow cameras Arlo pro 3.
I chose to stopped the audio detecting for both cameras. One of those cameras not responding for this choice . I get audio alert messages every minute literally. There is a speaker picture which is grey for the first camera while for the other one is white.
4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@NoorArlo wrote:
I have two cameras Arlo pro 3.
I chose to stopped the audio detecting for both cameras. One of those cameras not responding for this choice . I get audio alert messages every minute literally. There is a speaker picture which is grey for the first camera while for the other one is white.

First try removing the battery from the problem camera, waiting a minute or so, and then reinserting it.  That will reboot the camera, which might resolve the problem.

If that fails, try doing a factory reset for the problem camera.  

Also, are you turning off audio detection in the base station mode(s)?

NoorArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for the reply. I will try the first and second solutions .As for the third solution when I tried to choose Disarmed (motion and detection off) it will stop all other alert just like Person alert which I want it to be active always.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@NoorArlo wrote:
.As for the third solution when I tried to choose Disarmed (motion and detection off) it will stop all other alert just like Person alert which I want it to be active always.

No, I was not suggesting that you disarm the cameras.  Audio detection is controlled in the mode.  So look at the armed mode, and make sure that rule for the problem camera has audio detection disabled.  Please read the link above if you are confused on how that works.

NoorArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Sorry, I was confused a bit.
This is my problem! That I made the audio detection disabled for both cameras at armed rule. It’s going ok with the first camera while not for the second camera.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation