Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Assistance - Unable to see what is in my library even though I have a subscription

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Tdemong
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unable to see what is in my library even though I have a subscription. Was advised that I need to pay $200 registration fee. Is this accurate?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

Glad to hear. One quick think to do before waiting on support is check setting>subscription to make sure the subscription you have that the cams are active in it. If within your 90 free trial it will indicate that or it will show the sub you signed up for after the trial expired. I had it happen before and had to move them back to active in that setting again. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dcfox1
Master
Master

Sounds like you called a scam number. There is no registration fee. You should see your recordings on cloud recordings in the library with a subscription. Hope you didn't pay for that at the same number you called. The contact information for Arlo support is at the bottom of this page below. 

Tdemong
Aspirant
Aspirant
I didn’t pay!! The entire conversation felt off, so I decided to look into it first. Thankfully I did. Thank you for your help!!
dcfox1
Master
Master

Glad to hear. One quick think to do before waiting on support is check setting>subscription to make sure the subscription you have that the cams are active in it. If within your 90 free trial it will indicate that or it will show the sub you signed up for after the trial expired. I had it happen before and had to move them back to active in that setting again. 

Tdemong
Aspirant
Aspirant
This was helpful! Thank you!!!
I was able to correct that issue under setting/subscription. Appreciate the help.... and thank you for saving me on the scam.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation