Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 push notifications

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Hudson11
Tutor
Tutor
When I first installed my cameras it worked great. Now Arlo will not send me a push notification for motion. It records motion and has it saved in the library but does not notify me of motion.

Arlo does however send push notifications to the other persons phone that is on the account.

The Arlo app will send me a push notification when I place the camera on mute but will not send me anything for motion.

Any suggestions?
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'd start by rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app.

Hudson11
Tutor
Tutor
Thank you for your response.

I’ve actually already done that. I’ve done every troubleshooting idea I could think of. I’m believing it’s an issue with my phone. Because like I said the other person on my account receives the updates with no issue when signed in to their profile. I was even able to sign in to my profile on their phone and I did receive the notifications.

So I think it is an issue with my phone. Has anyone had issues with the new IOS update and Arlo?
Orange23
Aspirant
Aspirant
If this is really important for you try to go back to the last update on iOS. I have had the same issue. Unfortunately, this is my second time dealing with iOS updates vs arlo. Arlo does NOT like new iOS updates and they seem to have to fix bugs after the updates so be prepared for no notifications until it randomly fixes itself.... best bet to get you through is download HomeKit and bridge your cameras into HomeKit on arlo app. Only downside is HomeKit is only available when you’re home... and motion like flags will send you push notifications... pick your poison... downgrade in iOS or use HomeKit...
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation