Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification by Oct 31st, 2020 to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Don't Receive Push Notifications on a Regular Basis

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

I sometimes get push notifications and sometimes do not get them on my iPhone.  Sometimes the notifications come in delayed by several minutes.  I have an iPhone with ios 14 and the latest Arlo app.  I have tried everything:   logging out of account and back into it on the Arlo app, uninstalling and reinstalling Arlo app and restarting phone.  Checked all general iPhone notification settings and Arlo app notification settings.  I have turned push notifications off and on.     

Model: VMB4540 | Arlo Pro 3 SmartHub
Highlighted
Mentor
Mentor

Just a long shot but you can double check your smart settings as you will not get the notifications for those selections that are off. Have you verified that you have a recording for the notifications missed. Also the delay could be from longer recording being processed for smart on the servers. 

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes.  I have checked smart notifications and they are on.  The cameras record motion events, but I get no notification for some of them.

Model: VMB4540 | Arlo Pro 3 SmartHub
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation