Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
daneaffr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Purchased set of 3 cameras and set them up with Arlo solar panels for charging.  Two of them are fine, but one of them stopped charging off the solar panel.  I brought it inside and plugged the camera with the battery inside into an outlet for several hours and it is still at zero charge.  I've only had them a few months.  Do I need a replacement battery or a new camera or is there a trick to getting it to charge?

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here for a hardware problem.

Aph42
Aspirant
Aspirant
Lsl
daneaffr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo case #41842013 created

daneaffr
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've attached proof of purchase from costco.  I believe that satisfies all the information you requested, so please let me know how to get a replacement for this camera.

dcfox1
Master
Master

This is a user to user to user forum not official support. Once and a while an arlo moderator will respond but you should not post personal information here. If support requested it in an e-mail after you opened a case reply to that. No one from arlo requested that information here.

daneaffr
Aspirant
Aspirant

this is ridiculous - When I click on the link they send me I get an error.  I did a search on the case number and it brought me here.  They (Arlo)  responded to this thread, so I posted it here.   I'm getting pretty frustrated with Arlo support at this point.... 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

daneaffr,

I've escalated your support ticket and requested a followup on the status. An agent will be reaching out to you to gather more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

daneaffr
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC - I spent a couple of hours with support via chat last night.  Determined camera was bad and got an RMA - it is on it's way back to Arlo for a replacement.  But thank you for following up!

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation