Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
RileyDylan
Follower
Follower

Purchased Arlo Pro 3 set of three cameras ten days back.followed all the instructions and set up all three camera.thought of charging batteries to full before screwing cameras in desired locations but none of the camera battery was charging even after plugging for 7-8 hours each of the camera and for 3 days.meanwhile contacted customer care who created a case but not able to give any resolution .after wait period of 20 minutes customer care listened to issue in detail and further transferred to technical support where after wait of 40 minutes my phone got disconnected.later received email frm Arlo for updating the case , though not clear what kind of update they wanted from me still i explained and updated the issue again in the app case history and as i was frustrated i mentioned i will return the product as cznt afford 60 minutes phone calls that are of no use.they closed the case without any solution and didnt even tried reaching me.

4 REPLIES 4
BrettnMaz
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you using the charging cable that came with the camera? What is the LED behavior when attaching the cable? What do you see in the mobile app?

JamesC

BrettnMaz
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks James. I am using all original charging cables etc, the unit is only 4 weeks old.
Light on camera flashes blue a couple of times then red.
The battery is showing as charging on the app however percentage does not change.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BrettnMaz,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation