Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 No Longer Playing Live Video on iPhone

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
anthony2725
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can no longer stream live video on my iPhone. I have updated my iPhone iOS to version 16.0 recently.  Is there any compatibility issue with Arlo App and new iOS 16.0?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anthony2725
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, that works!  I disabled Local 2K Live Streaming and it worked fine.  Thanks StephenB.  However I just spoke to Arlo Support.  They said they are aware of this issue and currently working to resolve it.  So for now, disable 2K Live Streaming would be a temporary solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@anthony2725 wrote:

I can no longer stream live video on my iPhone. I have updated my iPhone iOS to version 16.0 recently.  Is there any compatibility issue with Arlo App and new iOS 16.0?

If you have 2K livestreaming enabled on the phone, then disable it for now.  FWIW, this is not an iOS 16 issue, the timing is coincidental.

anthony2725
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, that works!  I disabled Local 2K Live Streaming and it worked fine.  Thanks StephenB.  However I just spoke to Arlo Support.  They said they are aware of this issue and currently working to resolve it.  So for now, disable 2K Live Streaming would be a temporary solution.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation