Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 Camera Stopped Working

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Bodbol
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, I have a Arlo pro 3 camera that abruptly stopped working and I’m unable to determine why. When I go to the App, I’m unable to watch Live View, although I see the camera is charging and occasionally get notification for it, I’m not able to see any recorded files.

I have tried to delete it and force add it but it’s almost as if it’s cached and shows up from last view.

6 REPLIES 6
Bodbol
Aspirant
Aspirant

FYI, I have tried to reset it and force sync it and no difference.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

If you swap it with another camera, does the issue move with the camera?  Or does it stay with the location?

Bodbol
Aspirant
Aspirant

The issues seems to be with that camera. I have about 6+ other cameras that work fine. I’ve tried completely deleting it and adding it back to include a reset and it’s keeps doing the same.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Bodbol wrote:

The issues seems to be with that camera. I have about 6+ other cameras that work fine. I’ve tried completely deleting it and adding it back to include a reset and it’s keeps doing the same.

Swapping it with another camera would let you figure out if it's a problem with signal quality at that location.

Bodbol
Aspirant
Aspirant

I actually brought in the camera to the closest place to my wireless access point which is less than a foot from both the access point and the Arlo Base station. The behavior remains the same with this.

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Can you confirm which method you used to reset the camera?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation