Changing modes on it's own

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Shaneoberry
Aspirant
Aspirant

My arlo constantly changes from schedule to armed and is draining my batteries. Any fix to this?

8 REPLIES 8
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Shaneoberry wrote:

My arlo constantly changes from schedule to armed and is draining my batteries. Any fix to this?

Do you have geofencing enabled?

Shaneoberry
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes. But every other day or so I notice its changed to enabled

Shaneoberry
Aspirant
Aspirant

I realize my mistake. I should have said "it changes from Geo fencing to strictly enabled

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you turned on the geofencing notifications, so you can confirm that geofencing is properly determining when you leave home or return?

Shaneoberry
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes. And it works for a little while. Then I start getting notifications of movement and such when I know I shouldn't. So I check what more its in and it turns itself into "armed" and not "Geo fencing"

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Shaneoberry wrote:

Yes. And it works for a little while. Then I start getting notifications of movement and such when I know I shouldn't. So I check what more its in and it turns itself into "armed" and not "Geo fencing"

Putting aside the motion notifications - I am wondering if you are still getting notifications from about geofencing (transitions to home and away).

Do you see "Library" on the main screen?  Or do you see "Dashboard" and "Feed" instead?

Also, are you using an iPhone?  Or Android?

Shaneoberry
Aspirant
Aspirant

I use android and it says library

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Shaneoberry wrote:

I use android and it says library

Ok.  I use iPhone, which is organized a bit differently.

When I go into the general Apple settings for Arlo Secure there is a geofencing notification section:

"Notification Alerts are sent when you enter or leave a location".

Do you see a similar setting?  If so, is it enabled?

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation