Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Rak9378
Star
Star

I'm having an issue seeing the Timeline for my one camera that has a CVR subscription.   I'm trying to view it using the Arlo iOS App (on both an iPhone 11 and iPad Air and each has the latest software) and it simply wont load any history.  If I try scrolling it jumps back to live.   When I hit the calendar I do see green dots under the dates so I now it is recording.  I just can't access the video.   I have the same issue when I try to view on my desktop.  It worked a few times on Firefox but it wasn't consistent and now it is not working at all.  I've also tried Edge and Chrome with no success.

Has anyone figured out a fix for this issue?  I've already done all the basic fixes.  I'm also using the latest Arlo App.   I hate that i'm paying $10 a month for something I can't even access.  

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rak9378,

The Arlo development team is currently investigating reports of this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

JamesC

Chap10
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm also having the same issue this whole week. Mine, however, is with the Arlo Pro 2.

Rak9378
Star
Star

JamesC,

Thank you for the reply.  How long have they been investigating the issue?  I found similar posts complaining of this issue on the Arlo Community Board going back to early 2019.   If it is going to be months before it is fixed I don't see why I should continue paying for the subscription.

Thanks

Elijah286
Aspirant
Aspirant
Also having the same problem. Any updates? Why am I paying for something that doesn’t work?
Jayb333
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi JamesC,

How far are they on resolving this issue?

Because I have just recently subscribed to CVR and it worked for 2 days and stopped. I cannot go back and see any footage from after the 9th of May. It only shows the live feed.

I too don’t want to pay for a service that doesn’t work.

Could you please advise ASAP?

Thanks in advance.
Brianc1998
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same issue. It worked for a couple of months. About a werk ago, it seems to not show the timeline. I see notes show up in app that loading playlist. It occasionally loads if persistent in playing, loading, restarting base, ... it is inconsistent and glitchy.
Jephreyyu
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same here, had CVR working for months and suddenly stopped working, tech support not helpfull, keeps blaming the device even tho I tried 5 different devices that all worked before. They just want me to keep paying the subscription fee so I filed a dispute with my CC for services not rendered
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation