Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
williams_19
Star
Star

Just wondering why there is no thread (Sorry if I missed a thread on these) or details on these cameras as they are already listed as a pre order option on Best Buy releasing October 10, 2019. Can we get some more details on these or if the release date has been post-poned? 

For me personally my only question is whether these cameras will have the free 7 day storage like the Arlo Pro 2 or if they will become a paid only option like the Arlo Ultra Cameras? I was about to buy the Arlo Pro 2 kit today and then noticed these as a pre order option releasing early next month so some more details and specs would be nice so I can decide on whether or not to hold out a little longer for these to be released.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/arlo-pro-3-wireless-indoor-outdoor-security-system-with-4-bulle... 

Thanks...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
williams_19
Star
Star

Arlo Pro 3 has since been added to the website. Only thing that is not clear is whether they will offer the free 7 day cloud storage or if it will only be a paid service like the Arlo Ultras

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
williams_19
Star
Star

Arlo Pro 3 has since been added to the website. Only thing that is not clear is whether they will offer the free 7 day cloud storage or if it will only be a paid service like the Arlo Ultras

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

williams_19,

For more information on subscription requirements for cloud recording, take a look here:

What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

Pupalpupal
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi ,
How soon the Arlo pro 3 camera will be available on Uk ?
Is this product already released in other countries ?
Thanks
williams_19
Star
Star
Not sure about release in the UK but in Canada it is a pre order item only through Best Buy at the current time. It’s supposed to be released October 10, 2019 according to the Best Buy website.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation