Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ptrndrsn1964
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am getting movement detected pushout notifications on my Android Smartphone using the ap, but when I want to look or go to the library I get a message saying it is offline. This has been posted before without it being resolved but the thread was closed due to inactivity after 14 post of people sharing that they have the same problem. Isn't there a tech from Arlo in this community?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ptrndrsn1964
Aspirant
Aspirant
Rebooted and updated the ap. Had cable/internet provider come to troubleshoot signal issues. Arlo is working much better now after doing those things except it seems to have trouble pairing with the camera furthest away from the base station (amber blinking light on base station).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app as well as using the web client to see if there's a difference?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ptrndrsn1964,

Recent updates for the mobile app have been released addressing performance issues experienced by some Arlo users. Please make sure you have the latest version installed from the app store and test again to see if you still experience the same issue.

JamesC

Mdterps
Apprentice
Apprentice

This has not been fixed (at least for me).  I have tried deleting and re-installing the app several times.  This picture is from IOS app version 2.19.2.

ptrndrsn1964
Aspirant
Aspirant
Rebooted and updated the ap. Had cable/internet provider come to troubleshoot signal issues. Arlo is working much better now after doing those things except it seems to have trouble pairing with the camera furthest away from the base station (amber blinking light on base station).
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation