Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Error ac power disconnected ....

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
catmonv
Aspirant
Aspirant
7 REPLIES 7
dcfox1
Master
Master

Do you have activity zones set up without subscription or AC power? You need a smart subscription for activity zones if on battery only.  Also are you still on the trial for smart or did it expire? There was problems getting the error a while back but seemed to be resolved. 

catmonv
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the reply. My 3 month trial just expired and I am using the battery for power for the cameras. I was apprehensive if I am going to make a monthly subscription because of this problem. What I will do is subscribe to the monthly and hope that this problem goes away. I will report back what happens. TY.
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@catmonv wrote:
How do I solve this?

Solve what?

Your subject could mean many things.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
glynnmac
Aspirant
Aspirant

If you just delete any activity zones you created for the trial period, the error will go away.

catmonv
Aspirant
Aspirant
TY glynnmac., the error went away when I deleted the activity zones. I will subscribe to the monthly this coming Friday to get the features back.
catmonv
Aspirant
Aspirant
The message - error ac power disconnected is now corrected/solved. I see that once the free subscription expires and your camera has an activity zone setup, the message shows.

Just subscribed today and everything is now in working order. Thanks to everyone who chimed in. I almost returned this to cosco. Thanks again!
dcfox1
Master
Master

Glad it works. The activity zones on battery need the subscription to go to the cloud to process the zones. If on AC power the camera does it so I thought that may be it. 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation