Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Lozzi_
Aspirant
Aspirant
Spoiler
All of my cameras are offline and have been for hours, support is not open to contact. I have tried power cycling the base station, changing Ethernet cable, deleting and re downloading the app, restarting and power cycling the router and still not working. I have ensured the batteries are charged and they are also connected to solar panels for charge as well. Is anyone else having this problem? If anyone knows please how I can fix this urgently as I rely on these cameras for safety reasons! Thank you! 
15 REPLIES 15
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Lozzi_ wrote:
All of my cameras are offline and have been for hours, support is not open to contact.

There was a major service outage, but my system is working normally now.  Are you still seeing this problem?

Lozzi_
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes 😔 I have tried to power cycle it all again and still no luck 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Lozzi_ 

Are you still experiencing this issue?

BryanNung852
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem too.

I set up three Pro 3 cameras and one wireless doorbell, and they could function properly for last 2 weeks.

Suddenly Amber light came out at smart hub and all cameras down except doorbell since it didn't sync with the hub.

After factory reset of the smart hub, it could show blue light, however all Pro 3 cameras cannot sync with the hub anymore no matter how many times I factory reset for the hub and the cameras.

I tried delete the app and add the hub back again but the problem still here.

Web setting was no use also

I try to figure out where is the problem come from, obviously it came from the hub since I could sync all the cameras to another smart hub.

Is there any solution for my problem? 

Thanks 

Lozzi_
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey Bryan, 

I wasn’t able to find a solution to this unfortunately, I tried factory resetting and re pairing all devices, the hub would show with a blue light indicating it was online however once I reset I couldn’t even set the hub up again as it was saying offline along with the cameras.

The only thing that helped me was purchasing a new hub, once I purchased a new hub and set it up I was able to connect the cameras again. Not an ideal solution as the hub that I had originally should have been working, though I couldn’t wait any longer for the “tech team” to resolve the issue.

BryanNung852
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry to hear that you have to buy the hub again.

I just bought them for 6 months, maybe I could request a replacement instead.

Thanks for your reply.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you actually reset the hub using the proper procedure, you also need to remove all devices from your account before they can be added back.

https://kb.arlo.com/000062438/How-do-I-factory-reset-and-re-sync-my-Arlo-camera

Lozzi_
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unfortunately, I tried that and every method that the support team advised however it wouldn’t recognise the hub as being online. Support advised they were aware of a technical issue and were trying to resolve it though, it didn’t happen. The new hub and all devices are fine now though, so just hoping it doesn’t happen again ☺️

BryanNung852
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your advise.

I already deleted all devices in my account and the cameras still couldn't sync with the hub. 

BryanNung852
Aspirant
Aspirant

I guess I did the same procedures just like you, I spent 2 hours to deal with the technical team but nothing changed.

Then they sent a email to ask me a lot of questions and require me to create a log and upload to them, I don't think it will help to my case, however i need to follow them if I want to have a replacement of the hub.

Wish me luck. 

FrancoHAHAHA
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey Bryan,

I was ordered a replacement from Amazon, when I plug in the new Hub everything the same problem which means not the old hub issue.

I hope you can tell how to fix it.

BryanNung852
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Franco,

My problem still not yet fixed as I sent my logs to technical department of Arlo to check what was the problem.

Did you try not to use dual bandwidth of your router, just try to stay on 2.4GHz. This is one of the solution which suggested from Arlo.

Ratsak
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had to purchase a new hub to resolve the same issue too 😞

FrancoHAHAHA
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Bryan,

Great new, the smarthub back on line from last Sunday, I have been reset all cameras and good to work "so far". 

hope you guy can be fixed. 

BryanNung852
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Franco,

Good to hear your smarthub and cameras back online.

My case finally closed. I contacted Arlo and they agreed to change a refurbished one or contact retailer to get refund.

So I contacted Amazon to get refund and use it to upgrade to Pro 4.

Now everything is good and I wish they could function well for a long time.   

Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation