Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Account access log - Is there a way to search this information?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mbtrue
Follower
Follower

Hi. Question about cyber security with my Arlo. I just tried to log in and Arlo said I had been logged out because someone else was logged in (yes, I already changed my password and added two step authentication). However, I’d like to find out from where I was logged in and if who ever logged in downloaded any of my library. Is there a way to search this information? I mostly have boring video of chickens and the wildlife that come check them out, but I do have kids and it’s scary to think someone may have downloaded my entire library. Please advise. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mbtrue wrote:
Hi. Question about cyber security with my Arlo. I just tried to log in and Arlo said I had been logged out because someone else was logged in (yes, I already changed my password and added two step authentication). However, I’d like to find out from where I was logged in and if who ever logged in downloaded any of my library. Is there a way to search this information? 

Unfortunately there is no log.  If you access the account from multiple devices (for instance a phone and the web client), then you might have been the one who'd logged in on the second device.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation