Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
boommurphy
Tutor
Tutor

This system does not perform as stated in there discription of product. Credit Card number, no way, this is not the way to treat a customer. You people have miss represented your product. I will return to Costco and Take the hit for the other camera. From here out I will let the public and social media know just how your product really is, and the lies you have put out there about its ability's to perform. Bad business and customer service.

Remember a bad word of mouth goes 100 times further then a good one. .
6 REPLIES 6
dcfox1
Master
Master

What problems are you having you didn't mention them. Mabey someone here can help you.

boommurphy
Tutor
Tutor

I have tried to\ shove these problems since I first installed.

your company miss repersented this product, the batteries only last one day. The delay for the recording ad noafication is better then 15 seconds.  the night vision is not good. and i have tried to speakwith yout company after numerious calles. the are sending me a new modum but want me to pay for shipping charges. NO I will bad mouth this product and the company, this is not how you take care of customers.

dcfox1
Master
Master

I am not with Arlo was just trying to help. Battery should last for months depending on amount of recordings. There is much info here about notification time it not instant no cam is via internet. 

boommurphy
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you, I do not even get a day out of four cameras.Then I have to charge them.

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@boommurphy wrote:

Thank you, I do not even get a day out of four cameras.Then I have to charge them.

You'll have to tell us a bit more than that. As @dcfox1 says, most of us go for weeks, months even, without having to recharge the batteries.

The battery life depends on how much you are asking the cameras to do. If you are constantly live streaming from the camera, then that will eat juice. So will setting up rules that make thousands of recordings every day.

If your cameras are a long way from the hub, that will also consume power as the cameras struggle to maintain a link with the hub.

As you can see, there are things you can do to reduce battery consumption. But without explaining what you are doing no one can guide you on how to improve things at your end.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
MADMIKEMIKE
Guide
Guide
They have so many issues for the price they charge bud sorry. I'm learning the hard way myself. Don't trust youtube reviewers I guess cuz that is why I bought them.
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation