Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

AC power has been disconnected from your Arlo device

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
azgal77
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm still receiving this error on my wireless cameras and cannot view cameras in live mode. Per JamesC, Arlo Community Mgr, this was corrected on the 10/19/20 version of the app. I have the correct version installed, but it did not resolve the issue. He stated if still having issues, then start a new thread which is what I am doing. When will this be resolved???
8 REPLIES 8
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

azgal77,

Are you able to tap the error and close the message?

Do you have activity zones set up?

Could you provide a screenshot?

JamesC

azgal77
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have tried tapping on the "Ok" button, but it doesn't do anything. I have attached a screenshot. I never had activity zones set up in the past. After I got the error messages, I went to Activity Zones and set them up thinking it might resolve the issue but it didn't make a difference. It won't allow me to delete them. How can I get this fixed?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

azgal77,

Are you experiencing this issue when logging into the web client on a PC from https://my.arlo.com/#/login

I will reach out to you via private message to gather more information.

JamesC

Capital
Aspirant
Aspirant

Shows " AC power has been disconnected from your Arlo device. Activity Zones are currently disabled".  Works on my computed when I go to myArlo.com sign in but not on the app.

Capital
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is the same problem I'm having.   The update didn't fix it!

I've tried with chat support all the things listed as in the other posts.  Is does work when signing in on the computer using the myarlo.com login, just not the app on the phone.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Capital,

Have you tried removing and resyncing the camera? Does the error still occur after a resync?

JamesC

Sweets61
Aspirant
Aspirant
I saw the posts and some says just ignore it. Others say message disappeared. However, it was randomly happening but now it is a daily thing. As mentioned in previous posts, the camera are wireless and not hard wired so why am I getting error. It definitely makes me think something is not working.
Capital
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks!

I removed the cameras and then reinstalled them and it did work!

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation