Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

AC power error after my subscription was up

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Quang84
Aspirant
Aspirant

My arlo 3 said "AC power has been disconnected from your arlo device. Activity zone are currently disable" after my subscription was up. I have 3 cameras two outside, and 1 inside but only the two outside are stating that issue. All three are being used by WiFi. I can't even access the camera playback when I'm at work only at home when it's connected to my WiFi. Please help, it never did this before when I had subscription..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Quang84,

Do you have activity zones set up on the 2 cameras that do not have a subscription and are not plugged in? If so, remove the activity zones from Settings > my devices > select the camera > Activity Zones.

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
dcfox1
Master
Master

If you have the Pro 3 spotlight they connect to your Hub, not your wifi. The pro3 floodlight can do both.  Without a subscription you need AC power for the Activity Zones to work. 

Quang84
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for your reply.
My device hub is connected. Only two camera are stating its need A/C power
dcfox1
Master
Master

Is you inside camera plugged into AC power? If so you won't get the error since Activity Zone will work on AC without a subscription. Your 2 outside are receiving it since no AC. 

Quang84
Aspirant
Aspirant
All 3 cameras are on WiFi. None of them are plugged in. That's what puzzle me as to why only 2 camera has that error.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Quang84,

Do you have activity zones set up on the 2 cameras that do not have a subscription and are not plugged in? If so, remove the activity zones from Settings > my devices > select the camera > Activity Zones.

JamesC

Quang84
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so much James C

That worked. Much appreciated

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation