Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
karenyang
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just changed arlo control account, but i lost the 3 month trial, I don't know how to sign it,I just buy pro3 set from Costco last week, can you help me to sign it?

7 REPLIES 7
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@karenyang wrote:

I just changed arlo control account....

What did you do?

The old account should still exist. The trial should be tied to that.

What were you trying to do with the change?  If it was to use a different email address, then you can do that in an existing account.

This is guesswork on my part, based on not having any idea what you did and why you did it.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
karenyang
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Michael!
I changed the control account, because I don’t know the first account is manage account, my friend help me to install arlo and use his email created the first account, I only was shared by him invited, I can’t see all setting, so he deleted all cameras and bases from app , and I use new email to create new account, I think it will be ok, but don’t have 3 month trial. Thank you!
K80Shooter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

My guess is that Arlo now see's this as a used system that has already had the three month free subscription.

maybe @JamesC can answer for you.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

K80Shooter,

That's correct. The trial can only be claimed one time on the first account it was associated with. If the system is moved to a different account the trial will not move with it.

JamesC

karenyang
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi JamesC!
So I have another question, my friend had deleted all camera and base from that account, if I still ues his account, it need to add camera again, the 3 month trial still exist?
K80Shooter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

@karenyang 

Karen, if you do JamesC like I did your name above you're more likely to get a response.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

karenyang,

Yes, you should still have the trial if adding everything back to the original account.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation