Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Rcar1313
Aspirant
Aspirant
  • Months later we still cant get 2K live feeds since that update months ago.  Shutting 2k off is NOT a fix by Arlo.  We are supposed to have 2K and we are told just shut 2k off so we can get a live feed?  I turned them back on months later to check. Still no 2k feeds. Just regular feeds BS ! 
8 REPLIES 8
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

The newly released pro5 boasts 2k, surely they have it working for this model.

Rcar1313
Aspirant
Aspirant

So how does that help me with pro 3?  We are ENTITLED to 2k with pro 3 and had 2 yrs just fine until an update came out around May or so.    Since that update we just been told to shut the 2k feed off because 2k wont work.    That is NOT an acceptable fix by Arlo. As pro 3 should still get 2k.  I call BS ARLO!   Im not upgrading for something i had for 2 yrs that no longer works as stated due to an update they have not corrected.  The whole system works fine. They are just ripping us off not getting 2 k 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm getting 2k recordings on my Pro 3s. Check your camera settings since Auto Zoom and Tracking will result in 1080p recordings.

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

This is the latest article, mentions the pro5s. Might be something new to look for a fix.

https://kb.arlo.com/000062902/Why-is-my-Arlo-camera-not-recording-in-2K-or-4K-Arlo-Secure-4-0 

Rcar1313
Aspirant
Aspirant

Lmao.   My pro 3 system is only 2 yrs old.  No way im gonna replace it with another Arlo after only 2 yrs.  Why would anyone do that? I would go with a Ring if thats the case.  2K worked fine prior to update.  My point is that Arlo says we have 2k. On 2 cams.  Then they send out an update that is bad.   Well fix it.  Duh.  

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Have you let JamesC know they have not fixed it for your system?

dcfox1
Master
Master

@Rcar1313 wrote:

Lmao.   My pro 3 system is only 2 yrs old.  No way im gonna replace it with another Arlo after only 2 yrs.  Why would anyone do that? I would go with a Ring if thats the case.  2K worked fine prior to update.  My point is that Arlo says we have 2k. On 2 cams.  Then they send out an update that is bad.   Well fix it.  Duh.  

2K Live works fine here on IOS. Not sure about Android if that is what you have.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

2k live works fine here on Android. Make sure you have the latest firmware and app. Also, 2k live streaming has to be while you're connected to your WiFi, not cell service.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation