Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

25 ft Outdoor and Arlo Pro 3 Cameras - Not working

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bobbynj81
Follower
Follower
I have an issue that’s been driving me crazy for the past two days. I have two Arlo Pro 3 cameras in front of my house, a floodlight and another Arlo Pro 3 in my back yard. All of them are without batteries (except the flood light) and connected directly to official 25 ft magnetic charging cables.

The flood light and back yard camera are fine, but I cannot get one of the cameras to power up ever, and the other one in the front powers on if I plug in and disconnect the cord from the power source repeatedly. Almost as if the 5th or 6th time it gets “lucky”.

When I bring the camera and cord inside for the one that never powers on while it’s outside and let it sit for a little while, it eventually powers on.

This leads me to believe the cord isnt drawing enough power because of the outlet, or it isn’t drawing enough power because of the 20 degree weather we’re having here in NJ.

Has anyone experienced this before or have any suggestions? I’ve already returned one cord to Best Buy because I thought it was broken, but the new one is doing the same thing.

Thanks!

-Bob
1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bobbynj81,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation