Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Spof
Aspirant
Aspirant
I ordered a pair of 25’ power cords from Amazon for my Arlo Pro 3 cameras. I received 25’ cords for Arlo 2s. I returned these, and spoke to Amazon support, explaining the problem. She said she understood and promptly sent me 2 more. Same deal: 2 cords for Arlo 2s. I returned these also and got a refund. The cords are listed correctly on Amazon. It seems fulfillment doesn’t know what they’re doing. Anybody know where I can get the right ones? Failing that, can I get a 3’ cord - I have 1 already - preferably direct from Arlo and use a 20’ USB extension?
4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Spof,

Charging cables and other accessories can be purchased directly from arlo.com here: Arlo Products and Accessories

JamesC

K80Shooter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

@Spof 

I got these and they work great.

25ft/7.6m Weatherproof Outdoor Magnetic Charging Cable with Quick Charge Power Adapter Compatible with Arlo Ultra & Arlo Pro 3 - Charging Convenience for Your Arlo Camera (2-Pack, White)

Spof
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks. I’ll try that.
Spof
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks. The Arlo.com accessories page doesn’t offer the item in question (white 25’ charging cable for the Pro 3) but I did get the correct one from Amazon on the 3rd try.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation