Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Jgreen2225
Aspirant
Aspirant

arlo pro 3 with floodlight.  it took forever to create an account, but now we cannot access the account via phones or laptop.   Visited with a tech who assured me that I have to buy a product to protect my ip address before I can even log in to my account - I don't have the camera linked, etc. as we cannot get into arlo - does this advice sound correct?  Do we need to just return the camera - this set up should be easy peasy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. For more information, take a look at status.arlo.com

JamesC

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jgreen2225 wrote:

Visited with a tech who assured me that I have to buy a product to protect my ip address before I can even log in to my account

does this advice sound correct?  

No, that sounds like a scam.  If you were trying to connect to Arlo support, then use the support link at the top of the page.  Googling for Arlo Support will usually lead you to a scam site.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jgreen2225,

We've had other reports of this issue this morning. Our team is actively investigating these reports and working toward a resolution. I will provide an update once I have more information.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jgreen2225,

What error message are you seeing when you attempt to login?

JamesC

Jgreen2225
Aspirant
Aspirant
Error 2605 and other times just says sorry not available
Jgreen2225
Aspirant
Aspirant
I entered support thru the arlo site live chat then they had a tech call
noellep
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also created an account today and when trying to sign in so I can setup my new doorbell both the app and website says there is an unexpected error.  Specifically the android app flashes a red banner at the top that says "We are sorry, The system is experiencing an unexpected issue." 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team is working on a resolution for this issue. Keep an eye on status.arlo.com for updates.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. For more information, take a look at status.arlo.com

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation