Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification by Oct 31st, 2020 to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Problem installing Pro 3 floodlight camera

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Highlighted
Follower
Follower

I have 3 other Arlo cameras and a doorbell.  They all work great; however, I just purchased the Pro 3 floodlight camera and it will not connect to my system via the smart hub or directly via WiFi.  I have followed all of the instructions that I can find.

Can anyone provide a suggestion?

Model: FB1001 | Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight
Highlighted
Guru Guru
Guru

@Bodaisy_51 wrote:

I have 3 other Arlo cameras and a doorbell.  They all work great; however, I just purchased the Pro 3 floodlight camera and it will not connect to my system via the smart hub or directly via WiFi.  I have followed all of the instructions that I can find.

Can anyone provide a suggestion?

Are you trying to on-board it using a mobile device?  Or are you using a PC?

What base station do you have?

How far are you getting in the process?  For instance, are you hearing the chime when you present the QR code to the camera (when on-boarding to home wifi)?

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same issue. Trying to connect by Wi-fi. Camera will read the scan, blink for 15 seconds and then time out. Camera not discovered. Anyone have a solution? Live chat did not...
Highlighted
Guru Guru
Guru

Might be fastest to swap at the store.

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Problem solved. I used another iPhone which did not have a SIM card inserted. Both cameras installed with no issue!
Model: FB1001 | Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation