Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kawailoa
Aspirant
Aspirant
Is it possible that when you have multiple activity zones you can select which one(s) activate the floodlight? I would like to have notifications/recordings of vehicles on my street without activating the floodlight, but activate it when someone is coming up my stairs.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Kawailoa wrote:
Is it possible that when you have multiple activity zones you can select which one(s) activate the floodlight? I would like to have notifications/recordings of vehicles on my street without activating the floodlight, but activate it when someone is coming up my stairs.

It'd be nice to have an activity zone for the floodlight, but unfortunately that isn't possible.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Kawailoa wrote:

It'd be nice to have an activity zone for the floodlight, but unfortunately that isn't possible.

Kawailoa
Aspirant
Aspirant
I suspected that. It would be a nice feature for future cameras/software versions. Thanks for your response,
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation