Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Ltlrags
Aspirant
Aspirant
Does Arlo make an external infrared spotlight? That's an accessory I'd buy. I don't want to blast my neighbors with a spotlight when they're taking an evening stroll, but I sure would like to see the license plate of the truck that just dumped junk in the street. It would also be a great accessory for cameras without built-in infrared. Bundle it with a solar charger and you can have my money.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Arlo has never had a separate IR spot/floodlight but older Netgear camera products did. No real matter since a quick search on Amazon will show you a lot of them. Of course, they can't be integrated into the Arlo universe but may be the solution you can work with.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Arlo has never had a separate IR spot/floodlight but older Netgear camera products did. No real matter since a quick search on Amazon will show you a lot of them. Of course, they can't be integrated into the Arlo universe but may be the solution you can work with.

Ltlrags
Aspirant
Aspirant
Excellent advice. I see now that Arlo probably chooses not to compete in that market because prices are so low. A quick search netted an Arlo forum post comparing 3 IR flood lights and giving specs. Thanks for the expert advice.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation