Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Floodlight 3 won't record long

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
vanderwiel1992
Aspirant
Aspirant
My Floodlight won't record longer than 4-8 seconds even though I have changed the settings to record for up to a minute when motion is detected. I've read heaps of forums and solutions but none of them seem to work. Seem to be the same old change the settings which I've done numerous times ... Some sort of bug ? Anyone got some out of the ordinary advice to try fix it ? Kind of pointless having a camera if it's that short....
4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Be sure you're hitting the Save selection at any time it's available as you back out of making changes. If that isn't the problem, removing and reconnecting the camera should fix it.

dcfox1
Master
Master

As said you have to hit back on that page to adjust the recording length and then at the bottom of that page is a save button. It is easy to miss. 

vanderwiel1992
Aspirant
Aspirant
There is no save button at the bottom of the page.

I go into
Mode - armed - change the rule of motion is record video for 1 minute.

Back

Then at the top right it has done. There is no save at the bottom of any page when changing settings.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@vanderwiel1992 wrote:

Then at the top right it has done. There is no save at the bottom of any page when changing settings.

When I adjust the rule, I see "save" appear in the top right hand corner of the app.  You use this before you go back.  This is with iOS, so it might be different with Android.

In the web browser, you save after you go back. There will be a save control at the very bottom of the page.  Often you need to scroll down to see it.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation