Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
pent
Guide
Guide

Model Version: FB1001

Firmware: 1.070.19.3_26_39e29104

Serial Number: A351047MA3A9D

In the mobile app, I'm getting this warning: "AC power has been disconnected from your Arlo device. Activity Zones are currently disabled". This floodlight camera is plugged into a solar charger and I've never seen this particular warning before.

Everything seems to be working ok, but I'm not sure if my activity zones are actually disabled or not.  Can anyone shine any light into this issue? When I login to the mobile app, I don't see this warning on the video overlay, but when I go to edit my Activity Zones i get a similar warning. Any ideas what's going on? Thanks!

Screenshot_20210427-184256_Arlo.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

pent,

Yes, the dev team quickly identified a small issue on the cloud that resulted in some abnormal behavior. This should now be resolved.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
pent
Guide
Guide

not sure why my screenshot didn't load in correctly. Will try again here:

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

pent,

If you log out of the mobile app and log back in, do you still see the message?

JamesC

pent
Guide
Guide

Hi James,

nope, I sure don't. Was this just a random hiccup I can safely ignore ? 

Retired_Member
Not applicable

I've read on the boards this happened a number of times before and the problem mysteriously disappears. I suspect the Arlo Development Team knows about this and has not kept us in the dark. There's nothing wrong with the cameras and their respective hubs. It's happening on both my Arlo Pro 2 and Arlo Pro 3 systems and it happened at the same time. Two separate locations, so it's nothing that can be isolated to a locale. It all points to the Cloud which Arlo maintains.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

pent,

Yes, the dev team quickly identified a small issue on the cloud that resulted in some abnormal behavior. This should now be resolved.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation