Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kmm1482
Tutor
Tutor
Just bought it today and so far it’s garbage. It doesn’t trigger when I walk in front of it, a few times it did give a notification but it was a hashtag ‘alert’. Also, all I can hear when in live view is a horrible crackling, static noise. When recording, too. I’ve power cycled, I’ve rebooted the base. I’ve taken the battery out for 15 seconds. It shouldn’t be like this! What’s the fix @Arlo?
3 REPLIES 3
Dannybear
Master
Master
If you’re getting bad audio then it’s faulty and should be returned for replacement, check the return policy if purchased from store or contact arlo support via the arlo app settings support options.

Regards the notification, default is push to the phone, email or siren are set able.
Kmm1482
Tutor
Tutor
That was my first thought, but I’ve seen someone else with the same problem who switched 3 separate ones with no change. Hoping Arlo has a few fixes to try first. It’s just a pain having to go through disassembling, returning, assembling and setting up again.
Chris-1234
Initiate
Initiate

I just bought 2 brand new Arlo pro 3 floodlight cameras and I’m having the exact same issue. Very frustrating 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation