Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Flood Light Canera stopped being triggered by movement

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Dunked
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

My Arlo Pro 3 floodlight camera was working fine but has just stopped being triggered by movement. In fact all my cameras are the same? Any ideas? Non of them will detect movement and I've changed nothing?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dunked,

The issue has since been resolved and should no longer be impacting your system. Try disarming and rearming your cameras, then test to see if you still are experiencing an issue.

JamesC

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dunked wrote:
 None of them will detect movement and I've changed nothing?

Are they in a subscription plan?  I'm wondering if the trial subscription just expired.

Dunked
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi

They are on a plan and I can manually record but they won't trigger on movement. I have four cameras and non will trigger on movement and I've changed nothing they were working ok yesterday!
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dunked wrote:

They are on a plan and I can manually record but they won't trigger on movement. I have four cameras and non will trigger on movement and I've changed nothing they were working ok yesterday!

There have been some service issues today, so maybe try testing this again (or wait until tomorrow, and see if some recordings show up).

Dunked
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks

How were you made aware of the service issues? I wasn't?

Would this stop the cameras detecting movement?

Thanks

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dunked wrote:

How were you made aware of the service issues? I wasn't?

I had an issue accessing my library this morning, and saw some posts on issues in the forum. 

It was also posted on https://status.arlo.com/

@Dunked wrote:

Would this stop the cameras detecting movement?

It definitely affected library access.  Not sure if it affected notifications/recording or not.

Dunked
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dunked,

The issue has since been resolved and should no longer be impacting your system. Try disarming and rearming your cameras, then test to see if you still are experiencing an issue.

JamesC

Dunked
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks

How do I disarm my cameras?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dunked,

Navigate to modes within your Arlo mobile app, select your floodlight camera and change the mode to "Disarmed" and then back to "Armed".

JamesC

Dunked
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks James

It seems to have all fixed itself so must have been down to the system glitch. Not the best that it was down for a whole 24-36 hours but its working now.

Cheers

Duncan

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation